Easy Steps to Configure Roadrunner Email on Macintosh OS X
Macintosh has recently updated its operating system and is receiving a good market response. We will be discussing steps today to install Roadrunner Email on the OS X mail app. Roadrunner is an excellent email service that millions of users, both professionally and personally, are currently using. A popular communication-based company, Time Warner Cable (TWC) Internet Service Provider, actually provides Roadrunner service. But only if you are a current user of TWC services can you use the Roadrunner services, and Roadrunner email settings can help you to work.
Here Are Easy Steps to Configure Roadrunner Email on Macintosh OS X.
- Go to your machine's home screen ' Mail ' app.
- Tap the ' Preferences ' button and go to ' Accounts. '
- Click the ' + ' icon on the screen to set up a Roadrunner account. Click on it if you find ' Roadrunner on the screen, otherwise click on ' Others. '
- In the first column, enter the name of the email service provider.
- Enter your TWC or RR email account's full mail address and password in the next window.
- To move to the next step, click ' Continue. ' Now, you are prompted to select the account type that you want to set up. From the given options you can select either IMAP or POP3.
- Manually enter the settings of the server.
- RR email account POP settings:
- It is necessary to select the account type to ' POP3. '
- Mail server incoming: TWC.mail.com
- Mail server outgoing address: Mail. RR.com
- Port numbers are 995 and 587 for both incoming and outgoing servers.
- If you are told to enter server names, use TWC.com link to enter it carefully.
- Password: The password for inbound and outbound servers is the same as the login password.
- SMTP authentication: To select the Authentication method, click yes.
- Type of account IMAP:
- Address of incoming mail server: is the same as that of type POP3.
- Port of the incoming server: 993.
- Outgoing port: 587.
- Inbound and outbound server username is your account's email address and the same password.
- SMTP requires Authentication: to confirm this, click ' Yes. '
- Do not forget to click on the option ' Take me to the account ' before moving on.
- Tap the account creation button.
- There will be an envelope icon at the top of the screen. Click on the mail to start reading.
- If you want to change any settings in the near future, by entering the ' Preferences ' menu, you can easily do so.
For authentication purposes, enter your email address and go to' POP server or IMAP server menu.' If you want to delete any settings, then do not back up important data directly, first, and then delete whatever you want. You can also store the data in the cloud online. If you use the' SMTP ' server, go to' Edit' and change your preferences from here.
Related Blog: How Do Block Or Unblock RoadRunner Email?
Change the options or settings that appear on the screen from the next page. Depending on your choice, you can change any settings. By double tapping the option, this process is simple. If you want the SMTP authentication to be disabled or enabled, then click the ' Advanced ' option and go to menu settings. To complete the setup process, click ' Done. ' Now you can try to send and receive the mail from your updated Mac OS X. If you have any problems configuring the mail, you can contact customer support from TWC.