How to Configure Roadrunner Webmail to Outlook 2016?
Are you looking How to Configure Roadrunner Webmail to Outlook 2016? If your business uses RoadRunner as your Internet service provider, one or more email accounts will be included in your package. While on the provider's website you can check your email, you can also add your account to Outlook to check RoadRunner and other email providers ' accounts in one place. If you have multiple RoadRunner email addresses, it can be a significant time saver to add them all to Outlook.
Here are Steps How to Configure Roadrunner Webmail to Outlook 2016?
1. Click the "File" button of Outlook and right-click the Add Account" button. As RoadRunner requires manual configuration, click "Manually configure server settings or additional server types.
2. Select the account type Internet E-mail. Type in the first two boxes your full name and RoadRunner email address.
3. Click the drop-down list of "Account Type" and select "POP3." Type "pop-server.domain.rr.com" as the incoming mail server and "smtp-server.domain.rr.com" as the outgoing server and replace "domain" with the abbreviation in your email address.
4. Type in the following fields your RoadRunner username and password. To save your password, click the "Remember Password" check box.
5. Click "Next" to verify the proper configuration of the RoadRunner settings. To complete adding RoadRunner to Outlook, click "Close" and "Finish."
With MS Outlook, RoadRunner can be easily configured, and you also don't need to call any help and support provider. RR mail is the most versatile email service you're ever going to use.
It comes directly from the Time Warner Cable service, so there is no chance that this service will give you any errors or flaws. Configure RR webmail with MS Outlook is important because MS Outlook is Windows ' default email service, and since most people worldwide use Windows OS, it becomes important for them to access all their emails from various email providers at one place. If you have any problems configuring RRcom email with MS Outlook, you can go online and search for web mail support and provider support. They will explain how this setup can be done properly.
If the above steps have not worked for you, you can also dial Roadrunner Email Support Phone Number +1 (877)869-3160 for Roadrunner Email Customer Support and provide you with full resolution of your unwanted problems.